Today, we present to you CITRITHERM, a natural fat burner supplement, based on Sinétrol.
Losing weight and regaining form, health and self-confidence is a priority for many of us. And it is quite legitimate.
Faced with the multitude of weight loss products, opting for a 100% natural supplement is a crucial step.
The risks are great, both on health and on the wallet, and the promised results are rarely achieved.
Through these tests that we carry out regularly, we hope to help limit the damage, eliminate scams and above all support you in choosing your future supplement, by presenting you with all the essential information to make your choice and your weight loss a success.
Back to Citritherm…
Presentation and promises of Citritherm
As we said in our introduction, Citritherm is a Sinétrol-based fat burner.
Sinetrol is a patented slimming compound, based on different citrus fruits, selected to create a synergy of bioactive polyphenols that particularly promote weight loss.
According to the official website, Citritherm offers many advantages:
- Sinetrol is a scientifically tested patented ingredient;
- Citritherm is made with an expert formula based on Mediterranean citrus fruits known for their fat burning properties;
- Citritherm targets weight loss, and more specifically the reduction of abdominal fat, waist circumference and hip circumference;
- Citritherm is made from 100% natural ingredients, and has no major reported side effects on health;
- Citritherm activates the metabolism by reducing excess fat, in order to achieve and maintain a healthy body composition;
- Citritherm is low in caffeine, and can be consumed by vegetarians and vegans.
Evolution Slimming, maker of Citritherm
This is not the first time that we have tested products from the British Evolution Slimming laboratories.
This company is known for its reliability and seriousness, and we think it is important to offer our readers tests from trusted companies.
Let’s summarize some of the highlights of Evolution Slimming Labs:
- Online shop certified “Trusted Shop”, this means that an independent body has validated the quality of the service provided by this company, which gives it the title of trusted company;
- Responsive customer service, which liaises with consumers;
- GMP label (Good Manufacturing Practice);
- 2010 finalist of the KEIBA, a prize of excellence awarded by the county of Kent, in the United Kingdom, where the laboratories are located;
- A website full of information to help you along your overall weight loss journey.
As for the manufacturer, it is clear, we are reassured. But what about the ingredients?
Sinetrol is a patented blend of grapefruit, orange and blood orange extracts, with added guarana and maltodextrin.
Developed by the French company Fytexia, sinetrol helps stimulate lipolysis through the inhibition of the enzyme phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE-4), which causes a breakdown of triglycerides stored in fat cells (or adipocytes), as well as the release of fatty acids and glycerol.
In addition to this action which promotes fat loss, the polyphenols of sinetrol induce the expression of genes specific to the oxidation of fatty acids, which has the effect of activating the use of these by the body to produce Energy.
2. Green Tea Extract:
Again and again green tea!
And that’s quite normal, as the slimming virtues of this plant are recognized and acclaimed!
Green tea activates metabolism and fat burning, is rich in antioxidants and promotes the elimination of toxins.
3. Zinc and Chromium:
These two trace elements complement the action of the other ingredients, participating in various essential functions of the body: metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids, protein synthesis, antioxidant properties and optimal use of carbohydrates.
Citritherm and Science
As the laboratory indicates, the main ingredient of Citritherm, namely sinetrol, is indeed a patented ingredient and tested by science.
Its effectiveness in weight loss is based on 2 studies.
This study was conducted under a double-blind, placebo-controlled protocol. It involved 20 subjects, for a period of 3 months of clinical study.
After 3 months, the group that consumed 1.4g of sinetrol daily lost an average of 5.6kg and 22% body fat.
(Source : Science Direct. Phytomedicine Volume 15, Issue 10, 17 October 2008, Pages 783-792. FYTEXIA-NB Consulting Group, 34500 Beziers, France. BIOalternatives, 86160 Gençay, France. Constantin Dallas, Alain Gerbi, Guillaume Tenca, Franck Juchaux, François-Xavier Bernard. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2008.05.006. Online July 9, 2008).
Carried out in 2013, under a randomized double-blind protocol, this study involved 95 overweight subjects during a 12-week clinical study.
The experiment took place in 2 groups: the first group received 2 times 450mg of sinetrol per day; the second group received a placebo.
The subjects of the 2 groups were subjected to a normal diet, supplemented with 30 minutes of physical activity per week.
The results noted were as follows:
- A loss of 9.73% of abdominal fat in the subjects of the first group (+ 6.55% than the second group);
- A decrease in waist and hip circumference of 5.15cm and 5.17cm respectively;
- An increase in lipolysis, proven by a particularly high level of fatty acids in the blood (+ 300% increase, against only 30% in the placebo group).
(Source : NCBI. PubMed. Fytexia 34350 Vendres, France. Dallas C., Gerbi A., Elbez Y., Caillard P., Zamaria N., Cloarec M. Phytother Res. 2014 Feb;28(2):212-8. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4981. Epub 2013 Apr 3).
Side effects and contraindications of Citritherm
Given the 100% natural nature of the ingredients, Citritherm does not cause any major side effects.
This supplement contains a low amount of caffeine, which reduces any risk of caffeine overdose found in other weight loss supplements.
We still invite you to listen to your body to check that the supplement does not cause any adverse effects related to caffeine.
The manufacturer advises against Citritherm for pregnant or breastfeeding women, as well as people under the age of 18 or suffering from declared illnesses.
The 100% natural and risk-free composition makes continuous use of Citritherm possible and safe for health.
Citritherm User Stories
Citritherm is yet another slimming supplement that has to prove itself to consumers.
To date, we have not found any testimonials from people who have tested this supplement.
Citritherm Pricing and Warranty
Through its Trusted Shop certification, Evolution Slimming offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Citritherm is available in several packaging:
- 3 bottles, i.e. 180 capsules or 3 months of treatment, costs 111€ instead of 208€
- 2 bottles, i.e. 120 capsules or 2 months of treatment, costs 83€ instead of 139€
- 1 bottle of 60 capsules, i.e. 1 month of treatment, costs 55€ instead of 69€.
On the official website, you can also buy, at preferential prices, the pack consisting of the combination of Citritherm and Detox +, for a cleansing cure.
Last update: September 14, 2021.